With the constant support of our dexterous crew of technocrats, we are fulfilling the varied requirements of clients by trading optimum quality FR (Fire Retardant) PVC Insulated House & Building Wires. Rubicon Manufactures 'House /Building Wires' with high conductive annealed plain copper conductors of 99.97% purity which are bunched to technical parameters that ensure flexibility and uniform resistance.
Rubicon FR House & Building wires are insulated with a Fire Retardant (FR) PVC Compound, specially to provide greater safety, which means extra protection against electric shocks, short circuits and fires.
Rubicon FR PVC Compound has a High Oxygen & Temperature Index compare to ordinary PVC insulated wires Our special FR compound has High Insulation Resistance and Di-electric strength. These properties help in restricting the spread of fire even at very high temperatures and also makes it suitable for working voltages up to and including 1100Volts, conforming to IS 694 1990.Special Features
- Electrolytic Grade copper having 99.97% purity and maximum conductivity to ensure maximum safety.
- Bunch copper in uniform lay & diameter, which makes stripping & crimping of wires easier.
- FR PVC compound restricting the spread of Fire at higher temperature.
- Extra protection against Electric shocks, Short circuits and Fires
- Excellent Di-electric Strength & Insulation Resistance.